All Service Managers will be aware of the need to keep medical secretarial service costs down.
This can be particularly problematic during staff holidays, sickness, maternity leave or overload, where you are either
forced to use employment agencies or pay high overtime rates.
We are NOT an
agency but boast over 20 years combined medical secretarial experience and provide a 24 hour collection/delivery
service which is tailored to your needs.
We are cost effective because we
charge on a word count basis meaning that the medical secretarial costs are based entirely on output.
Other benefits include:
- No agency fees for providing
- No high hourly rates for slow typists.
- Convenient collection/delivery service
at a time to suit you.
- Service available 52 weeks of the year.
- Letters proofread for medical accuracy
Secretarial Service includes:
- 20 years combined medical secretarial experience.
- Timely, accurate, customised and reasonably
priced medical transcription.
- An inexpensive alternative to maternity cover, annual leave or sickness or
to use full time.
- Medical audio & copy typing.
- Available at short notice.
- Available 52 weeks of the year.
Cost of Service:
word processing charges are £20.00 per 1,000 words.
- We charge 15p per copy of each letter, which includes printing the letters on to Conqueror paper and provide
an extra copy.
- We also offer a
photocopy service for documents that need to be sent to Solicitors, Tribunals etc. We charge 15p per copy,
which includes taking the document apart, photocopying and putting back in order.
Click here for a full list of costs